Reaper Convention 2014
The First 9 Passes are sold out. All the other passes are available.
Original Pass – Valid for 2 days (€ 250,00):
Prospect Pass – Valid for 2 days (€ 200,00):
Daily Pass – Valid for 1 day; Saturday OR Sunday (€ 115,00):
Guest Pass – Valid for 1 day (€ 60,00):
Nomad Pass – Valid for 1 day (€ 55,00):
In our previous post about Reaper Convention you can find what is included in each pass:
How to book your pass:
1) Send an email to email@example.com
(Passes must be booked obligatorily through email and you can’t request to book one pass during the event. Each person is allowed have one pass only under his/her name.)
Subject of the email: Pass request + type of pass required
In the body of the email:
- Name and Surname
- Date of birth
- Email – please, indicate a valid email address that you regularly check.
- Phone number
- Method of payment (wire transfer, Papyal limited)
2) Upon receipt of your request, they will send you an e-mail with all the necessary info to proceed.
3) Contributions shall be sent within 3 working days after you receive a confirming email.
4) Please let them know immediately after you have sent the contribution (name and references of the operation), so that they can verify it.
5) Upon receipt of your contribution, they will send by e-mail the invitation to the event with the pass number reserved for you. You need to print it and bring it with you at the convention along with an I.D. document for registration process. The actual pass badge will be consigned at the registration desk.
6) Passes are nominal and not refundable. It may be transferred to someone else if you are not able to participate, but only after due warning and our acceptance, at least 6 weeks prior the event.
Click HERE to find out more how to transfer your pass to someone else on Reaper Convention‘s website (scoll to the bottom).
Book a room at the congress center Hotel Parchi del Garda. They have special rates for participants; http://www.triskellevents.org/ReaperCon/en/where-and-when/
How to contact Reaper Convention: